24 May 2006

Adventures of Weeks Past

Because some exciting things do happen during plain old weeks, here is a small selection of news and events...

Congratulate Holly and Joe, who are now a cute and happy couple! Holly, who is from LA, has decided to stay in Dunedin throughout the next semester, because she is just to excited to go home! Joe is a punky kiwi from Auckland, and gives super hugs.

Meet Dan the pumpkin (even with glasses and a soul-patch), created by Matt and put in the freezer for a week. Upon thawing, he melted, and so got set on the window ledge. Bored the next day, we dropped him Humpty Dumpty style, and he popped like a balloon rather than smashing. He is now back on the window sill, rotting.

Matt and I cut eachother's hair last Sunday, and then I decided to dye mine! Holly helped me bleach polkadots around my head, a repeat from last summer, which we then covered with a deep red colour. My hope was that I would have bright red spots, surrounded by darker red. Unfortunately the peroxide agent in the red evened out the spots, and they disappeared, to my disappointment (but, I am sure, to some people's joy *cough--Mom and Dad, ahem*).


Last Friday we spontaneously decided to go watch the sun set from the Organ Pipes, a rock formation of hexagonal straw-like columns, which look west out over the valley. It was an amazing end to the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home