15 March 2006

Hokey Pokey!

Hokey Pokey is an icecream unique to New Zealand, and statistically the country's second favorite only to vanilla. A caramel-honey icecream with small, crunchy toffee bits, it is a delectable treat. So yes, Hokey Pokey is what it's all about. In the image you can see each of us with a spoon (from left to right: Anjali, me, Liz, Holly, Thimo and Al) enjoying its delicate flavours from the tub, which is pictured on the right.

FURTHER INTRODUCTIONS
Aha, allow me to introduce Liz and Al, who I may not have mentioned yet in my writing here. Liz is from the east coast as well, and goes to Bryn Mawr, the same school as Anjali. She has become a fast friend, and we get to see plenty of her - she is one of our adopted J Flatties. Liz is an anthropology major, and is lucky enough to share with me the excitements of physical geography, as we are in this paper together. The gent that needs introducing is Al, Alexander Broadfoot (he has huge feet...), who is from western Wisconsin and goes to school at UW Stout. Coincidentally he is a Legacy Chocolates addict, as the company's main store is across the street from the campus. Al, well, I don't know what exactly Al studies, but I do know that he is a bigtime gardener, an outdoorsman and a huge reggae fan, so we have those things in common. He is a resident of the venerable cave flat - I mean "K" flat - below us.

That is all for now. Good Afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home